Mission and Objectives
Mission: Love’s Bridge and Zashita are dedicated to giving Russia’s most vulnerable children and young people the opportunity to fulfill their potential, becoming healthy, happy, independent and self-reliant.
Love’s Bridge Objectives:
- Provide short-term assistance to at-risk children and teenagers in order to help them solve concrete problems.
- Empower vulnerable children and teenagers to live a healthy, independent lifestyle, by providing psychological, medical, material and legal support.
- Broaden the spectrum of educational and professional possibilities available to underprivileged children and teenagers.
- Help parents of underprivileged children to solve their domestic problems; we believe it is in the best interest of each child to be cared for by competent parents or foster parents.
- Empower our employees to reach our goals and objectives, and maintain a compensation system that rewards individual achievement.
- Lobby for changes in Russian legislation, to improve social services offered by the Russian government.